The Gentle News

Would you like a little pants with your belt?

The Gentle News header image 2

Component Engineering Help

July 31st, 2003 · 4 Comments · Potpourri, Tech

I need help finding datasheets for a Camera/USB controller. The company that makes the controller is called Sunplus. The partnumber I’m looking for is SPCA504B or CA504B. I have several datasheets for parts in the same family, but this specific PN is not available (or I can’t find it) on their website. If you’re crafty enough to acquire these datasheets, let me know. If you’re the type of nerd who enjoys find such things, you’ll probably be even more interested in what I’m trying to do.

pixelstats trackingpixel


4 Comments so far ↓

Leave a Reply to online poker